Wednesday, March 13, 2013

DiCarlo Party of 5

That's right...we're having another baby!!  And...it's a GIRL!!!  We are pretty darn excited about our final addition.  And pretty excited that we're switching it up this time with a sweet baby girl.  I mean, I LOVE my boys, but I really wanted a girl too.  Someone to have "girl time" with, someone that may not want to talk about bodily functions all the time, someone that I can put in DRESSES and BOWS!  Yay!

Here she is:

I'm due at the end June so I'm 5 1/2 months along.  The pregnancy has pretty uneventful (which I'm very thankful for!).  I felt less sick with this one than I did with the boys, but I did have a yucky feeling for a good couple months.  So glad that's over!

Now I'm enjoying the 2nd trimester and getting more and more excited about meeting this precious girl.  We are still working on the name and have narrowed it down to a few favorites...but we keep it a secret anyways  :)

Garrison is excited to have another sibling and is very interested in feeling my belly when the baby is moving. It is SO sweet!!  And Davis doesn't have a clue what's coming, although he did lift up my shirt the other day and kiss my belly and say "sissy".  So sweet!!

Well here's a pic of me at 24 weeks:


Yay for baby girl DiCarlo!!!!

No comments: